Sunday, December 7, 2008

Beer and midgets....



me: why do i keep getting double messages from you. this shits jacked up

chris.jones: Lol it is

me: go to the frig
get a beer
and describe it to me

chris.jones: lol get a beer?
hang on

me: yea,
haha ok
Sent at 9:50 PM on Sunday

chris.jones: It is light, crisp and refreshing

me: ohh yea

chris.jones: Just a hint of hops, and smooooth
check your gmail for related pic

me: ah man that sounds good. ok

chris.jones: And i'm wearing your shorts that you left over here
hahaha

me: what!
hahaha thats jacked up man
hahahahhhhh

chris.jones: haha they are amazing
except they dont have any pockets

me: hahaha isnt that my swim suit?

chris.jones: thats kinda bullshit

me: yea dude i have an issue with pockets
long story but it involves a midget and beer

chris.jones: an issue?

me: lots and lots of beer, and something about Spina bifida

chris.jones: wtf brad
lol

me: hahah
how cold is the beer? is it like ice cold? or is it just right... is the can sweating?
is it in a coozie? what kind of beer is it? bud light?
answer me dammit. you are toying with my emotions here

chris.jones: Its bud light
iceee cold
It was on the bottom of the fridge, no coozie, it'll be gone before it gets a chance to get cold
I really hope you arent getting too excited over this lol

me: hahah wow. i cant belive u were even thinking about that
Sent at 10:00 PM on Sunday

chris.jones: lol

me: hahahahah

No comments: