Monday, December 22, 2008

Why cant I sleep?


Its 12:30 AM and something is keeping me awake. It took me a few minutes to figure out what it was. Something kept poking me in the face, getting in my mouth and crawling up my nose. It was the beard. I didnt even realize that it had gotten that long! If I pulled the hair on my chin straight up I could touch the tip of my nose with it! Alright, well I can do two things, sleep on my back, which I hate doing, or shave. Screw it, Im shaving. Here is the finished product.

I also noticed that Ive lost a lot of weight. That beard made me look chubby. I need to weigh myself, Im probably pretty close to my fighting weight. Oh yea, my face looks kind of weird, I have beard tan lines.

3 comments:

Matt said...

Nice dude....keep it that way. No you don't look like a terrorist.

Fighting weight? When is your match?

Merry Xmas dude!

Unknown said...

Your beard crawling up your nose....sounds like a perfect plot for a horror movie. You need to patent it. And you have lost a lot of weight???? Exactly how much does hair weigh????
Merry Xmas!!!!

Mom and Dad said...

Save the facial hair you shaved off! I can glue it to the top of my head.

See you soon.